Saturday, April 23, 2016

Inspiring Story - College Senior Accepts Position with Prestigious Law Firm

Congratulations Drake on your upcoming position. I am thankful I was able to work with you and your family for a couple years providing auditory habilitation after you received your CIs!  One memory I have of you as a bright, young entrepreneur is that you raised love birds and sold them to pet shops. 😀 I am very proud of your character and future hopes.

I have been blessed also with the opportunity to work together with the Drake's three younger siblings. All five of the Darrah children are internationally adopted. The Darrah's are raising their family with Cued Speech and wanted additional auditory based therapy for their children who today are all growing up and are engaging compassionate and successful individuals.



No comments:

Post a Comment